Creative Book Project Makes for Unforgettable ProposalHe was a writer. She had always wanted a “book” written about her. The idea lightbulb came on: He asked us to make a custom book with a little hole cut out for the ring in the center. The perfect proposal for a writer and his muse!
- A custom photo book for Valentine’s Day, complete with a beautiful red cover and red ribbon binding. A great way to celebrate your love for each other!
- Japanese ribbon binding. A beautiful, artistic binding style that’s great for individual creative projects.
- Stitch binding. Stitch binding uses twine to bind loose leafs and a cover together. Great for custom sketchpads, recipe books, and more!
- Custom leather books. There’s just something about leather bound books that everyone loves. Go for a classic brown or black, or choose something unique like pink! See photos in our blog.
- Oblong hard cover books. Photography books often need to be an oblong shape in order to accommodate the full landscape orientation of the photos.
- Custom book covers. Put a new face on your favorite book! Give it your own personal touch with a custom cover.